Protocols are constantly evolving.
Feel free to reach out for the most up to date version or if you have suggestion to improve them.
Tissue Culture and Genome Editing
Feel free to reach out, we have lots of unpublished variations of these vectors
Addgene link of the lab:
– various doxycycline-inducible mouse CTCF cDNAs mutants
– lots of mouse cohesin cDNAs (published in Nora, Caccianini, Fudenberg et al. 2020)
– gene targeting of various cohesin-related proteins (including mouse RAD21 and SORORIN, for tagging with Halotag, auxin-inducible degron, …)
– and more!
Addgene link of the Bruneau lab
– plasmids to implement the auxin-inducible degron system in mammalian cells and reagents to target mouse CTCF (published in Nora et al. 2017)
Feel free to reach out, we have lots of unpublished variations of these cell lines
Some Science Resources We Like
- EMBL’s Youtube playlist on Tips and Tricks for Scientists: how to prepare a poster, structure a talk, prepare a job application etc…
- Crystal Herron’s Blog on scientific writing – especially ‘Reducing your word counts’
- Data Fallacies to avoid from Geckoboard
- The Gladstone Institute Youtube playlist on Race and Reality in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- ApE, A Plasmid Editor – Free DNA sequence editor and annotator. Will read .ap1 chromatogram
- Enable Excel to reverse and complement using revcom() function